I am a composer and multi-instrumentalist specializing in electroacoustic and cross-genré works using various contemporary, folk, and computer-based instruments. The name “keplar” is a pseudonym adopted in the early 1990′s. I currently reside in the Charlotte-metro area with my wife/soulmate and beautiful daughter.
Studio (The Counting House)
- “The Counting House” project studio
- Workstation: Intel Core i3/8GB RAM
- Interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro24
- Software: Cockos Reaper, Native Instruments Komplete, & others
- Monitors: Yamaha HS50M, Audio-Technica ATH-M50
- Microphones: AT2020, AT3035, SM57, Sony PCM-D50